Wednesday, 14 July 2010


I had a few challenges in mind when I made today's card:
Corrosive - sketch - I like the simple ones the best lol
Aud Sentiments - No sentiment
Wild Orchid - Say it with flowers
Penny's Paper - 7 of something (flowers)
Paper Sundaes - Lots of layers
The Crazy challenge - It's hip to be square
Pear Tree - Glitter & Sparkles


I used a Leanne Ellis stamp from Sugar Nellie, Basic Grey papers, a Martha Stewart border punch and the open rose came from Wild Orchid - the rest of the roses were left over from some long ago wedding invitations so I can't remember where they came from!

Still working on my laptop so I hope the colours look okay - it's much harder to tell on this screen if they are true to the original card.

16 comments:

Audrey said...

How adorable! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Lou said...

So cute!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck.

Lou x

miscanthuscrafts said...

Such a lovely card. Good Luck and thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs. X

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks fo rsharing with us at Corrosive Challenge this week.

Nana said...

What a sweet card. Love the image and the colors!
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

alicaz said...

Very pretty! Love your coloring and the flowers look great - love ow you aranged the buds.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Danderella said...

Great card, I love the little flowers, they match that image perfectly. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

Stampin Mindy said...

Adorable! I love that paper and all the little rose buds you used. Beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!
Hugs, Mindy

Karen said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
xx

Mina said...

shes fabulous Jenni, I love this little image she is so sweet
Mina xxx

Terry Oulboub said...

Your card is especially lovely - those papers are gorgeous and the image is so cool! I love the way you colored her. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving comments about my card - it is so nice and I love hearing from the DT! :)

Courtney said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing along with our 7's challenge at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Crystal said...

Fantastic colouring & love your take on the layout! Thanks for playing along in our Paper Sundaes "lots of layers" challenge this week :)

craftybunny said...

So beautiful.Great colouring and paper choices.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

Julie said...

Simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Ruthie said...

Love the layout and the way your colouring matches your DP

thanks for sharing the fun with us at Aud Sentiments

Rx