Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Double trouble

I've just made this card, one of three requested by a friend who's in-laws have just had twins, a girl and a boy - perfect! Congratulations to all.


I have used two of my own digi stamps Baby Boy & Baby Girl (no surprise there lol) and coloured them in soft pastels with my Promarkers & added a little sparkle with some Stickles. I used two papers, pink and blue checked,  for the background and added the pink & blue gingham ribbon which I've had for quite some time just waiting for boy & girl twins! I doodled round the edge of the white card and hand lettered the names.
Now have to go and do 2 more cards to congratulate the grandparents.

Entering this for the following challenges:
 Incy Wincy - Anything goes
Wild Orchid - Ribbons & bows 
Penny's - Anything baby
Pear Tree - Celebration 

5 comments:

Hope Jacare said...

Ahhhh twice as many cuddles - what more could anyone want - fab card - I love your babies. Cheers Claire x

mforquer said...

This is adorable!!! Very sweet
Melissa

Sheila said...

Lovely news Jenni! Beautful card for tehm - sure they wil treasure it forever! Sheila:)X

Courtney said...

This is adorable Jenni! Thanks for joining our Baby Challenge at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Heather "Hev" said...

Ah so very sweet :)

Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs

Would love it if you could come and visit my blog VanillaHevn sometime :)

Heather and the DT