Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Beautiful Insides

That is the theme for this week's challenge at Crafty Creations, something I rarely do is decorate the inside of a card because I think it can make the card too bulky but I've made an attempt this time because this one will not be sent by post :o)
I've used one of my own new Christmas digi stamps, Buttons Snowman, available over at my other blog Cardmadfairy's Creations. I coloured him using watercolour pencils and used a resist technique with clear embossing powder on his scarf & hat. The backing papers are from PaperArtsy and the flowers from Wild Orchid & my stash. The sentiment was a freebie again this time from Bizzy Becs. The smaller version of Buttons inside the card was coloured with Promarkers and a white Sakura Gel pen.



I plan to enter this for the following challenges:
Cardvaarks - Holiday cards using die cuts
Flourishes - Christmas
Pollycraft - Glittery Christmas
Wild Orchid - Blue Christmas
Christmas Stampin All Year - Stripes

4 comments:

joey said...

Lovely card Jenni, great touch with the feather, thanks for joining us at pollycraft
Joey.x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jenni this is stunning that image is gorgeous so is your colour and design, I, like you, rarely embellish the inside of my card but your s looks superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

acreativeneed said...

Jenni I love the feather and flowers, such great details! Adorable card!!
smiles,Deena

mforquer said...

Oh Jenni - I love this little snowman!!! Great feather too!