Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Buttons


It's a beautiful day here, the sun is shining and the trees are looking gorgeous outside my window - it certainly lifts the mood to see the sunshine after a few days of wind, rain & sleet! I have the day off today so plan to get a lot done, working on getting organised for another craft fair this Saturday.

Today's card is my design team card for Crafty Creations challenge 93 where, this week, the theme is buttons. I have used a Pollycraft stamp and coloured her with Promarkers & Twinkling H2os, my backing paper is from DCWV.

Entering my card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid - Classic Christmas
Crafty Little Place - Red, white & green
Caardvarks - Holiday cards using die cuts
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Snow, snowflakes
Pollycraft - Doodling
Gingerloft - Buttons
Cute Daisy May - Christmas

11 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Jenni! I love the way you used the buttons!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

acreativeneed said...

So sweet and a wonderful challenge this week too, Jenni!!
smiles,Deena

Rleen said...

Lovely card Jenni! I love the small banner and the colors. You did a great job!
Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy this week challenge. Hope you'll join us in our weekly challenge.
Hugs, Rleen

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card Jenni. Thank you so much for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs, Nataliya.

Sharon said...

Great card Jenni. Love the bunting & button detail.
hugs
Sharon x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, wow this is gorgeous! Love the bunting and snowflakes, the colours are fabulous.

Thanks so much for asking me to join you as a GDT, am really thrilled.

hugs Heidi x

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Jenni-great challenge this week! Your card is so adorable! My favorite part is the banner! I am sorry I missed out this week on the challenge but hope to make something before it ends. :-) Amy

mforquer said...

Jenni - GREAT CHallenge!! Your card is just so sweet too!!! I love the bright Christmas colors and that little banner adds the cutest touch!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...such a cute image and lovely bit of doodling...thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft Challenge.

Take care
San x

Sassylassy said...

Such a fun card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.
Hugs Bonnie

Tami said...

Hi you were picked as a top 3 over at Gingerloft. You are also one of our GDT members for next challenge so e-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com for details.

Hugs

Tami