Friday, 4 March 2011

Glitz and glamour

The card I have to share this morning is for our third challenge at my new Challenge Blog Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - this fortnight our theme is Glitz and Glamour and I have chosen to use my Winter Jessica digi stamp which can be found in the digi stamp shop on the challenge blog.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and added the glitter by heat embossing on her hat and collar, the gorgeous backing paper comes from an Autumn/Halloween 12x12 pack by Max Bringmann KC, I cut out some extra flowers from the paper and added them for a little bit of extra dimension. I finished it all of with some sticky backed diamante gems.

I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:
CCEE Stampers - Swirls 
Sentimental Sundays - Sentiment and anything goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Girly Girl
Sweet Stampin  - Oh so girly
Papercraft Star - Song, movie or book inspiration (Dr Zhivago)
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Favourite (Promarkers)

9 comments:

Celeste said...

oh wow your card is absoutely fabulous.

Kristina said...

Oh, I love all of the glitter!! Very nice, thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

The minute I saw your thumbnail, I knew it was Dr. Zhivago (my mom's favorite movie of all time!) I love the embossing you did on the collar and hat! Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Star this week!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jenni and I love all the sparkle. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Stampin Challenge!
Clairexx

Tracy said...

That glitter looks fantastic! Sure gives that coat great texture. Your other bling looks great too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

WOW!! LOVE the sparkly trim around her hat and coat!! So clever and glamorous!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - what a fabulous image - love the sparkly embossing.Thank you for joining in the fun at Sentimental Sundays. Hugs, Sylvia x

Sammibug said...

Wonderful image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us in our Girly Girl challenge at Craft Your Passion.

HappyCrafter said...

ooh, great job with the glitz and glamour! So glad you joined us this week at Sentimental Sundays.