Tuesday 16 June 2009

Let it Snow??

I looked round the other day for a challenge which appealed to me, I usually like to do that rather than do the same ones each week, and I found this new challenge blog : Winter Wonderland. Now I do know it's only June but you have to get started with Christmas sometime don't you? So here is my first Christmas card for this year - hope you like it!



I used Basic Grey backing paper, Miss Anya 'Snow' coloured with promarkers and glitter, pearlescent card from Southfield (for the snowflakes) and sticky backed gems from Woodware.

11 comments:

Flippinpest said...

Aggghhhh NOT CHRISTMAS lol. All the same a beautiful card Jenni :-)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love it!, Jenni this is a beautiful card. I love the layout and I love the glitter on your beautifully coloured Miss Anya.
Thanks for joining in this week. Hugs Pascale

Teri said...

Gorgeous Jenni! LOVE the colours!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

Teri xx

Siobhan Brignull said...

its realy lovely can it be my xmas card, LOL, thanks for help on promarkers have put a post on my blog you may, or may not want to look at, lol

Joey said...

Hi Jenni, awesome card, love this image and I love the touches of glitter you added. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Jean Franks Beck said...

So cute! I love her diva-sparkly muff and fur trim :)

Anonymous said...

cute card! xx jo xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Christmas is defo creeping up on me, arrgh! This is just beautiful, love the sparkle on her muff, super little card! hugs Heidi xx

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the papers. I had fun playing the Sugar bowl as well.

I think you should definitely give it a try at Midnight Madness Sketch, you're cards have beautiful color, and not to mention up to $500 prize they are giving up, each week's entry is one more chance at the pot.
Take a look, Jenni, http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
Best ~Jeni

Spyder said...

Love it! Love the colour and the glitter!

((Lyn))