Monday 10 August 2009

Passion for Promarkers - week 11 challenge

For this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers you could choose your own colours so for someone like me who doesn't even have half of the available colours this was was perfect for me!

I used a Fairy Doodles image and coloured it with Pastel Blue, Pastel Green, Lilac, Blossom, Olive Green, Apricot, Vanilla, Ivory and Blush - a lot of colours for such a small image!!

The Backing papers were all from a K&Co Recycled Stack in Earth Browns, the flowers were a mixture from my stash and I added some holographic embossing powder to the tiny brads for a little sparkle to match the fairy's wings. The tag was also from The K&Co paper stack and I'm not sure where the watering can charm came from but it seemed appropriate.

4 comments:

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Jenni, such a pretty colour scheme and fab colouring
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Kit said...

this is super cute good luck with the pfp challenge this week

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Jenni. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Spyder said...

Lovely cute image, love the colouring

((Lyn))