Wednesday 7 October 2009

Snowbaby in the Pink


I found a challenge this morning which was just crying out for my Sweet Snowbaby stamp!
The Cute Daisy May challenge for this week is Pink Christmas and I loved all the Design Team's pink cards so decided to try one too. I used Promarkers, Angel Wings Shimmerz and Kars Deco Glitter on the stamped image, a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the circle, backing paper from Pink Petticoat and some lovely pink fibre I found in my ribbon box.
Hope you like her!

10 comments:

Katey-Potatey said...

oooh I really love this card, it's so pretty :) Kx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Jenni
This is so cute and I love the pink colour scheme. Fabulous image and layout!
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh this is gorgous Jenny, I just want to pick that snowbaby up and give her a big huggle! Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
Ann x

Linnie said...

Your little snowbaby is just soooo cute
Thankyou for coming out to play with Cute Daisy may this week
luv
linniexxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Your Snowbaby is sooo gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the Daisy May Challenge this week!

Katie said...

Oh my what a cutie!
The colors are perfect too!
Thank for playing at CDM this week.

Carol said...

This is fab Jenni, your snowbaby is sooo cute, love what you've done with the card :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Cute Daisy May...

Hugs
Carol x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Lovely card Jenni! :)
Thanks for joining in with Cute Daisy May's challenge, and hope to see you again :)

Michele Spera said...

Love your coloring on this cutie:-) really nice card, glad you could join us at cute daisy may this week:-)
XMichele spera

Lora said...

oh this is so cute!
Thanks fo joining us at CDM this week.
Lora x