Sunday 24 January 2010

Creative Inspirations - Maxine's Sketch Challenge


This week's Creative Inspirations challenge is a great sketch by Maxine and I have used a gorgeous fairy digi stamp - the origin of which I have unfortunately forgotten - if anybody recognises it please let me know so that I can give credit! She has been coloured and sitting on my desk for quire a while waiting for a suitable challenge so I decided she'd been waiting long enough and put her together with the Retro Flowers backing papers from Dovecraft and some flowers and buttons from my stash.

I'm also entering the card for these challenges:
DU2D - Buttons
Charisma Cardz - Fruity Colours
Papertake Weekly - Pretty Pink

4 comments:

Allison said...

so cute and fruity
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Sally said...

Fabulous card. The buttons are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Vee said...

Fab image and lovely fruity colours.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

jaine drake said...

Ahh she's so cute. What a beautiful card you've made for the challenge.