Monday 22 February 2010

It's Monday

Well here we are - it's a new week, the boys are back to school, my Sis and BIL have gone home and I have 200 Prom Invitations to get on with so I just need to post my card for this week's Creative Inspirations challenge before going to get on with it!
It was my turn to choose the theme for this challenge and I decided on Thank You, my fellow DT members have made some wonderful creations so please go and check them out on the blog. Our sponsor for this week is Stitchy stamps from Digital Ink co and our winner will be able to choose 3 Digi Images as their prize.


For my own card I have used one of Suzanne Wolcot's Gorjuss Girls available from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits, I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out and stuck it with foam pads onto white card edged with ink which in turn was mounted onto maroon card. My backing paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey and I used my newest Stampin Up border punch down one edge, I cut a rectangle of the Lime Rickey patterned paper and stuck it to the backing paper. The sentiment is from Stampin Up as was the oval punch I used to cut it out. I finished it all of with some blooms from my stash and pink pearls from Kars.


I am also entering the card for the following challenges:
Basic Grey - Colour Combo: Maroon, Lemon & Pink
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power
Stamp Something - Touch of Spring
and
Friday Sketchers - Sketch

9 comments:

craftymum said...

A lovely card
Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX
p.s. only 6 days left to enter my first blog candy

jaine drake said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. That image is so sweet.

lalkygirl said...

stunning card jenni,your layouts are so perfect,happy crafting
tracey x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Jenni!!!
Good luck with the prom invitations.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Anonymous said...

So sweet and lovely. I just love the image and your coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

tanjaak said...

Hi! Lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Hugs, Tanja

Kat said...

This is gorgeous. Love the flower. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

ps I have blog candy!

Michelle H. said...

Very Pretty card!!
Love the colors and the flower!
Have a blessed day!

Chris said...

Absolutely delightful card! I love your colouring and the image is so sweet. A gorgeous layout too, everything has such a wonderful harmony. Thanks for joining us at BG challenges. Chris and the DT. :)