Thursday 21 October 2010

Buy one get one free!

Ahead of the release of my new Christmas images at the end of the month and the announcement of my new Design Team coming very soon, I am offering a special buy one get one free on all of my digi stamps from now until midnight on Sunday 24th October.
Yes that's right it's two for the price of one all weekend over at Cardmadfairy's Creations, for every digi stamp that you buy for only 99p you will be able to choose another - totally free of charge - and if you buy 3 you will get six images for only £2.97 - what a bargain!!
Go and have a look at all the great images available on the sidebar. Just add the items you want to pay for to your Paypal basket and when you complete the payment process just add the free images you would like in the comments window - easy! If you complete the process and forget to add the free images you want just email me to let me know your preferred free images and I will send them to you.

No comments: