Monday 23 July 2012

Paper piercing

I'm enjoying a week away on holiday this week but just wanted to share my Squigglefly dt card with you all today, the theme this week is Paper Piercing - unlike paper piecing this is way out of my comfort zone but then that's what a challenge is all about really! 

This image by Cheryl Algar is one of several new images released July 21st, also Squigglefly are welcoming a new artist this week - Christine Grove! I used die cuts for the hearts border and the flowers and coloured the image with Promarkers.


Challenges entered:
My Mum's Craft shop - Cats and dogs
Sassy Cheryl's - Let's See Those Fancy Borders
Our Craft Lounge - Sunny Days
Pattie's Creations - Summertime

14 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so cute, great piercing!

Liz x

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Eine schöne Sommerkarte.
Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and the colours are beautiful

Sue

Kathy Bradley said...

Jenni,
How very, very cute! I love that the suds look so real around this really darling image!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh My - this is so adorable and the effect of the water is fabulous. I love it. Elizabeth (Squigglefly team mate)

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I just love this sweet image and your card is over the top awesome! Love the suds, too! Hugz2u, Sharon {teammate}

wannabcre8tive said...

Jenni, your card is adorable. Love that puppy with the suds. Good job piercing. This was a great challenge card.

bumblebee creations said...

Love your card--you did a great job with the piercing!!

Claire Phillips said...

Fabulous dimension Jenni - great image! Cheers Claire x

MagsB said...

Oh how cute is that image! I love your bright, sunny colours and the heart border - and I'm dead impressed by your paper piercing, when I try it always comes out wobbly!! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Clarissa Schupp said...

Wunderful creation, thanks for playing us at ASC

Hugs Andrea

Livert said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges this time.
Hope to see you again.

xxx Livert

Stine said...

Wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at ASC.
Hugs Stine

Holly Young said...

such a cute card Jenni. I love the border of hearts. Hope you are having a great vacation!