Friday 2 January 2009

Crafty presents

As money was a bit tight this Christmas I decided to make a few presents for my family. I made a box of mixed cards for my Mum with a variety of cards to save her having to go and buy birthday cards, a set of notecards in a box for my Aunt, notebooks for my Nieces to go along with their customary Topshop vouchers, and scrapbooks for my two Sisters. Here are a few pics of some of my creations, first there are a few of the pages from Gillian's Scrapbook -













and these are the 2 notebooks for Emma and Rachael.



3 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Soz to hear that Neil is still poorly, hope he is feeling better soon! Happy New Year to you and yours, I love your little books, they are so colourful! Look forward to blogging with you this new year, hugs Heidi xxx

Flippinpest said...

What a great idea Jenni and it makes the gift so much more personal

MayJay said...

Wow Jenni, They are sooo much nicer to receive than the usual chocs or smellies. I bet they were thrilled.