Thursday 25 March 2010

I've changed my mind...

...it's nothing like spring today!!! It is wet and so misty I can barely see across the street and I've just had to put the heating back on as my hands are so cold I'm having to blow on them to warm them enough to craft, I also have forms to fill in and letters to write so I hope they warm up soon! Anyway today's card is more about spring and Easter which is just around the corner now. Following the sketch at I Love Promarkers, I've used my own digi stamp Chickadees coloured with the trusty old Promarkers and Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers. Lovely bright Prima flowers and BG brads to make this one. Sorry just a short post today - have to make my boys some lunch, they'll be home in 15 minutes, thanks so much for looking :o)


Entering the challenges at:
Digital Tuesday - Spring
Basic Grey - Tutti Frutti
I love Promarkers - Sketch
Going Grey - Spring
C.R.A.F.T - Easter
and
Charisma Cardz - Spring has sprung

18 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice and so colourful too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Rachel said...

awww so cute and colourful :) Rachel xx

Allison said...

this is lovely and bright
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Rose said...

Gorgeous card Jenni, I love your chick image and the papers are lovely too!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose xx

Gillian said...

Lovely cheery colours especially after a dull and stressful day at work. Will have to have a go with this image as soon as I have a crafting minute! X

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, wow this is a colour explosion, so vibrant and fresh! Love those little chickies, good luck with the challenge, Hugs Heidi xx

Eiglas said...

Very cute and cheery Jenni!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Suzi Mac said...

This is just adorable Jenni, love the design and those birds are gorgeous. So glad you joined us this week at C.R.A.F.T.
Hugs Suzi xx

Mandy said...

Wow what a lovely bright card,lovin those chicks and the papers are yummy..
Mandy xx

LISA said...

This is very cute, love the colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Jenni, this is so Springlike with the colours and papers. Love those little birds walking through the grass.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Peggy said...

Cute Birds!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love those images. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey!

Julie said...

A great take on the sketch Jenni, and gorgeous images. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Trimgym said...

Lovely to see you with us at CRAFT Challenge again Jenni. Great Easter card with lovely colours and image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge again and good luck!

Love,

Jo and Tigerlover.

Mary C said...

I love the bright colors that you used to make this adorable Spring card. Your bird is super cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. Hope to see you next week.
Happy Creating!
Mary

Kristen said...

Oh my word, your card is wonderful!!That bird is so super cute and your layout is fabulous. thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. Hope to see you on Tuesday!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along this week in our Easter challenge at C.R.A.F.T. with your fab project -great colour! Cheers Claire x