Thursday 9 September 2010

Cupcakes again


The card I'd like to share this morning is the second one featuring a cupcake this week, the image is (I'm 99% certain) an old freebie from Pollycraft and I've had it printed out ready to colour up for a very long time. When I saw that this week's challenge on Passion for Promarkers was Sweet Treats I thought this image was just the ticket. I coloured it with Promarkers and added some stickles on the icing and the flame, I then finished the icing off with glossy accents. The papers I've used are from Making Memories Cheeky Collection - Abby.

Also entering the following challenges:
Scrap Creations - Children theme
Fab'n'funky - What'eva
Your Next Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Cottage - Celebrations
Freshly Brewed - Brown

13 comments:

Emma said...

So gorgeous Jenni, love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card! Great colouring and papers. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Jenni this is adorable! Love the icing on the cupcake!
Melissa

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenni, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and the icing looks amazing (good enough to eat lol). Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Jenni. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Jenni. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Peggy said...

This is so cute! I love polka dots and they look great on this card. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YUM!!!!!! I LOVE cupcakes ... especially with my coffee :D lol!!! Look at that sweet little quacky duck and that cupcake covered in gorgeous icing! WOW!!!

Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
Heather Dennis
Fresh Brewed Designs

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, this is absolutely an adorable card. That image is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Jenni - super image and your frosting looks good enough to eat!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliex

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW, such a fun and yummie card. Just love the bright and fun colours. The frosting is just perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenni,
Such a sweet image & I love the cupcake! The frosting looks fab! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Kristen said...

Oh My cuteness!!! Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Going Grey at scrap-Creations!