Friday 28 October 2011

Friendship

It's another beautiful morning here in South East Scotland, we have been pretty lucky with the weather this week  - great timing as we have had my sister Gillian and her husband Steve staying this week and we've been able to get out and about a bit in the sunshine, it is getting a bit colder but as it's almost November now I suppose it is to be expected!

Our new challenge today at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days has Friendship as a theme and my card has been made with one of my favourite images- Lucy's Ted which is available here and also in the sidebar over at Cardmadfairy's Creations

I used Promarkers to colour the image and papers by K&Co, the sentiment is from Studio G and the brown lace came in a bargain bag I bought on Ebay :o) The flower I actually crocheted myself - after a great number of attempts which did not turn out right I finally ended up with one I was happy with!


Challenges entered:
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Digi
Paper Pretties - Embellish
Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything goes
Whimsy Inspiration - Buttons
Digital Tuesday - Buttons & Twine
Passion For Promarkers Challenge - For a Child
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace
Paper Playtime - Sentiments + buttons and bows
Lollipop Crafts - Embellish it!!

14 comments:

Canne said...

Totally forgotten this image, must get it, you've done a really fab job with that card, I love it!

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the crochet flower...

Anne said...

What a lovely image and perfect colouring
Anne
x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Merry said...

This is so amazing Jenni....I thought you had used pencils....I so love your soft colouring and the flower is beautiful.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable. I love the colours and the flower is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning thank you for joining us at Whimsy this week hugs pops x

Kim said...

Such a wonderful card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS!!!

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful card, love the digi, must hop over and get it. Thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, good luck, blessings Hilde

Stampalicious said...

This is very pretty card, I love that crochet flower, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best challenges this week, hugs, martina

Carol Ann said...

Love the card Jenni well done on the crochet flower looks good!
Carol Ann xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jenni, that image is wonderful so is the flower and design a superb card thank you for joining us at Digi Doodles this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenni, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Amanda said...

I love the colours on this card and the beautiful crochet flower Jenni.

Amanda