Friday 14 October 2011

Spots and stripes

This week at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days the new challenge is spots and stripes and I'm using some gorgeous Stampin Up papers on my card, I love the colours of these papers and how well they all work together, they are double sided and I like them so much I had to paper piece my Imogen image (available here) and make my own flowers so that I could show the other sides of the papers! I made the frame around my image by cutting the Marianne's Creatables die cut 3 times and patching it together - I'm quite pleased with the result, hope you like it too :o)


Entering the following:
Creative Craft Challenges - Congratulations
Top Tip Tuesday - Use Design Papers (Optional, make your own flowers)
Heart Song Inspirations - Use Die Cuts and/or Sponged Backgrounds
Squigglefly - Yipes Stripes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Bingo - Flowers, punches & ribbon
Di's Digis Designs - Girly Challenge 
Little Miss Muffet Challenges Girly Girl
Meljens Designs - Use a Ribbon
I Brake For Challenges - Girl Power 

20 comments:

Holly Young said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and paper piecing you did on her coat. Beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Country Mouse said...

Love your color combo! Such a pretty card!!!

Sheila said...

Oh Jenni, I love this paper piecing here and such unusual colours too, Sheila:)X

NanaConnie said...

WOW! Great job making the frame with the die cut. Love the color combo and the swirls. Thanks for playing along at Heart Song Inspirations this week. Hope to see you again next week, too.
NanaConnie HSI DT

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, those flowers are SO pretty! Love the colors you've used and great layout, too!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Gillian said...

I love these colours together and the flowers are fabulous, love the flourish too. Love Gill x

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the flowers too! Thanks for joining in at Cutie Pie! Woo x

Catherine said...

I love the way you have paper pieced this and also the flowers! Fab card!

Canne said...

Great card love the colours and Imogen looks gorgeous!

Cleota said...

This is great! Love the die cut background, the paper flowers you've made, the image! All great! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Cleota
DT Member

Merry said...

So beautiful Jenni.....I so love her paper pieced coat and your flowers are wonderful. I have some of that paper in my collection...must find it. :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love how you matched the flowers and her coat! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge. Good Luck! Hugs! Leah Ann DT

Natalie said...

Hi Jenni
Love the way the coat and flowers go together - your image is lovely as always
Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges
Natalie x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love your coloring and paper piecing!


Thank you for joining our USE RIBBON challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~

Carol Ann said...

Love your card Jenni the paper pieced coat is bang up to date! and the flowers are fab too.
Carol Ann xx

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. Love that colour combo and that paper piecing is divine. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. I've got candy if you're interested. Bettina xx

Heather said...

Lovely card and the paper piecing is amazing. Thanks for joining us at the Squigglefly challenge this week.

Claire Phillips said...

I love these colours and she is just so lovely - absolutely gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

Designing with Debbie said...

Pretty card. Fantastic die cuts. Great work. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
Debbie HSI DT

Amanda said...

I love your choice of papers and the rolled flowers are just perfect.

Amanda