Tuesday 10 February 2009

Challenge no 1 at the Pink Elephant

Made a card yesterday for the first challenge at The Pink Elephant which was to create a card in only Black, White and Pink, so here is my entry. The image is an Autumn Leaves stamp by Rhona Farrer, the backing paper was from Dovecraft (I think). I cut out the flowers and mounted them on foam pads and added the tiny buttons then added ribbon, more buttons and a Prima flower in the same shade of pink. Finished it off with a sentiment from Daisy Bucket.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I am absolutely loving this card, great take on the challenge.

xx Sue

Robin said...

Very pretty card!! Thank you so much for entering our first challenge at TPE. We hope to see you back again next week.
Robin

Annie said...

This is a great card - very classy. Thanks for joining the Pink Elephant challenge - hope you'll play again next week.

Ann xxx

LORi said...

I am loving everyone's take on Pink, Black and White!! You card is Fabulous!! Thanks so much for helping to make our first challenge so successful!!

LORi

Carol said...

I love that stamp! Very elegant card, glad you could play along with us this week :)

Hugs
Carol x

Carol Ann said...

What a lovely card it certainly would cheer me up no end x

Unknown said...

Great detail on the card! Very nice.