Sunday 12 July 2009

Allsorts Sketch

I wanted to make a card for my niece who graduates on Wednesday with a 2.1 - (well done Emma!) and decided to design the card using the Allsorts sketch which is by Debs this week - this is the sketch



and here is my card



I used a Leanne Ellis image available from Funky Kits and coloured her, as usual, with my promarkers. The backing papers are from the Sparkly Sweet set from K&Co, the sentiment is by Woodware from the wedding sentiments set. Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great card for a wonderful occasion! Hope she has a super day! Heidi xxx

Debs said...

Hi Jenni
Great card - love the image. Congrats to your niece. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx

Jules said...

Hi Jenni

What a lovely card.

You have used a great image and coloured it beautifully. I love the shading in her hair!!

I hope your niece has a lovely day - I am sure she will treasure her special card always.

Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge - I hope you can play next week too!

Good luck with the draw.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

this is a beautiful card and perfect for the occasion, your colouring is beautiful thanks so much for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Allison said...

lovely card Jenni
AllisonX