Friday 14 August 2009

Stamp Something - Summer Vacation

The theme this week on the Stamp Something challenge is Summer Vacation (just what I could do with!). My DT card is stamped with with images from a Seaside set of stamps. I used distress inks to colour the card and spritzed with some water for a watery effect, I then stamped my images and coloured them with just a touch of Promarker.

The background paper I've had so long I can no longer remember where it came from but I used it because it reminded me of deckchairs! The punched border was a Sizzix die cut and I threaded some ribbon through it. I got the sentiment from a little set of stamps by River City and the fishy embellishments came from a set I bought at the last Stamp show at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange.

4 comments:

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

I LOVE the technique you used on the water! This card is adorable!

Janna :)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, I just love this card, great image, colours and I love those fishes, so cute! Have a super weekend, hope your a bit happier now that the week has ended, hugs Heidi xx

June said...

Gorgeous Jenni, I love this summery,beautiful card. the colour is glorious
hugs June x

Lisa H. said...

what a great summery scene you created. love the little embellishments you added. tfs!