Friday 4 December 2009

Glitzy Somethings


Sorry to be so late posting my Design Team card today, but it's been non-stop all day! I had to work until 1pm and since then I've been trying to organise all my crafty stuff for two craft fairs tomorrow - have had to do everything twice - dividing all my cards, stained glass and jewellery so I can manage two stalls at the same time - nearly all done now, just have to make a few price signs and make up 2 floats before I collapse into my bed!

The new challenge at Stamp Something is Glitzy Somethings, I wanted to use this Mo Manning Skater image again so I thought I could glitz it up a bit for this week's DT card. I coloured the image with Promarkers and added glitter on her muffler and hat, I also used a clear Sakura Glitter pen on some of the details. The backing paper is from a Trimcraft Victorian Christmas pack and I added some glittery ribbon, a glittery brad and a Snowflake cut from white glitter card - hope that makes it Glitzy enough!

The sponsor for this week is Paper Maniac who have an online craft store selling all kinds of papercrafting goodies for cardmaking and scrapbooking. Our winner will receive the following -


Some of us are coming to the end of our Design Team stint this month so there is a DT call out for new members - why not pop over to Stamp Something for more details!

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, wow what a gorgeous blingy card! Love the colours and you have used one of my fav snowflakes, just beautiful! Hope you are well and getting organised for Christmas? Big hugs, Heidi xx