Monday 11 January 2010

A is for angel

New challenge blog ABC Christmas challenge has recently launched their first challenge of the year A is for Angels. To get ahead for this year I plan to do a couple of Christmas cards every week - let's see how long I last! lol
Anyway I followed the sketch at Winter Wonderland and this is what I've come up with, I'm not sure why the photo has a pink tinge but the light is a bit poor today so I guess that's my excuse.
I used a Leanne Ellis image , Kars & Papermania papers and snowflake brads from Woodware.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Gasp! This is breathtaking Jenni! It's so lovely and frosty and I love the colours you used! Thank You so much for playing along with us! :o)xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love the image she looks so wonderful and serene she is one of my faves and i love how you have coloured her. Thanks for joining us this week at WW hugs Pascale

Lynda said...

I agree with Pascale that is a stunning image and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the image... and hope you do manage to keep up your plan of getting ahead!!

Thanks for joining in with The ABC Christmas Challenge Samantha :0)

Joey said...

Hiya Jenni

this is stunning, gorgeous image and the papers you used are lovely. Thanks for joining us at winter wonderland.

Joey.xxx

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are perfect ! Love the shades of blue ,, :-)

Thanks for joining the first ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jenni, love the image and the colours, many thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Teri said...

Beautiful Jenni! I love that gorgeous paper!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx