Sunday 17 October 2010

Creative Inspirations does Halloween/Fall


It was my turn to pick the challenge at Creative Inspirations this week and you will probably not be surprised that I chose Halloween/Fall - I should probably have chosen something different as there are so many Halloween/Fall challenges - what else did I expect at this time of year ??

I wanted to feature one of my new Halloween digi images so I used Ghostly which is available now on my Cardmadfairy's Creations blog. The papers and the sentiment are from the Autumn/Halloween 12x12 pack by Max Bringmann KC again and the spider stamp is Stampin Up.
We are being sponsored this week by  Some Odd Girl and by me, our winner will be able to choose digi stamps from both stores!



These are all the Halloween challenges I'm entering my card for:
One Stop Craft
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling

11 comments:

Tineke's hobby said...

What a gorgeous card i like the papers and de imga is really fun great card
thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy this week
Tineke

Tracy said...

this is fabulous i love the image and papers! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

jaine drake said...

Hello there Jenni, lovely image and great Boo card. Have a good weekend.

Mel said...

Oh Jenni
This is just fab! Lovethe sweet wee image its so cute!
Hugs Melly xxx

Ellibelle said...

OMG this is just too cute!! Love the images and super fun designer paper.
Thanks so much for playing along at stamp something!!

gina g said...

This is just fab i love the sweet little image and papers. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful card. I love what you did for the SPOOKY KOOKY challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Bonnie Garby said...

Great Halloween card! I'm so glad you decided to join our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Cor* said...

Ooooooooooo i adore the DP ....fits perfectly with your image! Super spooky!

Gunn (Merete) said...

this is so cute. I adore this image and the gosth is fab.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.