Friday 23 September 2011

Definitely not a card!

Just popping by quickly to share a canvas I made earlier in the week, I have really been enjoying trying something different recently with Christy Tomlinson's online She Girls workshop and this is my 6th girl, you can see the others on my Flickr page if you are interested.

 

I'm entering this in a couple of non-card challenges:
Creative Stamp Friends - Anything BUT a Card  
Lollipop Crafts - Anything BUT a Card 
Quirky Crafts - Anything but a card

6 comments:

Linby said...

I popped to Flickr to have a look - they are all great Jenni.
Linbyx

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the colours you have used it looks fabulous

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.

nessy said...

oh this creation is just beautiful ~really magical ~love it!!
thanks for joining us on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!
vanessa xx

PurpleHat said...

This is really lovely...great colours too :)
jX

Spyder said...

Love your card Jenni, it's fabulous, I'm sorry you couldn't find mrlinkz, the page may have needed refreshing. I was away from early Friday to late Monday so therefore could not add your card for you, (my DT card for the new challenge was late too!) Thank you so much for playing along with Quirky Crafts last challenge, our latest challenge this time is, In The Jungle!
((Lyn))