Thursday 8 March 2012

Mini Monkey and a touch of spring

I say a touch of spring with my tongue firmly in my cheek, yesterday we had a four seasons day here - sleet, sunshine, snow and wind - unbelievable! Good news though, the socks arrived and they are fab, such a bright and colourful mix! I'm really going to enjoy making these ones, I started out yesterday with this mini one made from a toddler sized sock - so cute!


Today's card is one of my own images April - available here - she has been coloured with Promarkers and teamed with Basic Grey papers for a fresh spring card. I borrowed the big flowers idea from my sister Gillian who made some similar ones on a recent card, thanks Gill :o)


Entering these challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons Green and yellow
Fab 'n' Funky - Yellow
I Love Promarkers - Ribbons and bows 
My Mum's Craft shop - Spring colors 
Paper Creations Ink - Spring is in the air   
Pollycraft - Spring has sprung
Totally Stampalicious - Spring is in the Air 

13 comments:

Merry said...

Beautiful work Jenni, your card is so lovely and I really like those flowers you added...you and Gillian are such a clever team. Your monkey is too cute.

Gillian said...

Fab-U-lous flowers Jenni ;-D Oh and the rest of the card is lovely too. Love the colours of the monkey! Gill x

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous makes Jenni! Love the sock monkey and your card. April is a beautiful image.
xx

Jill said...

aww I love the sock monkey and your card is beautiful the flowers are gorgeous thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Karen Hasheck said...

Jenni-

What a lovely spring card! Sure gets me in the springtime mood! Thanks for sharing it us at Paper Creations Ink. Hope to see you back again real soon.

Sheila said...

Beautiful card for Fab'n'Funky Yellow challenge Jenni! Thanks so much for joining us this week. Loving your monkeys too :)X

Marjo said...

Fabtastic Card, thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo

Angela said...

This is really a great card.Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous Monkey!! Love your cute card, such soft yellows and greens. Thanks for sharing it with us at CFAS in our Green and Yellow challenge.
hugs
Dawn S xxx

Cazza said...

A fabulous card!
Thanks for playing along in our Spring challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lorraine said...

Lovely card Jenni. Super bow. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful creation!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Rach83 said...

Your image is lovely Jenni and a great take on our Mellow Yellow theme. Great colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Don't forget to check out our brand new challenge tomorrow.

Rachel x