Sunday 12 February 2012

Happy Birthday Rachael!

My lovely niece Rachael who has been in town since Friday celebrating her 21st with some of her Scottish chums is now on her way out of Edinburgh on the number 37 bus to see us here in Penicuik, the Leek & Potato soup is ready and the Cappuchino cupcakes await her imminent arrival!


I just have time to share the card I made for her birthday:


I have used a digi stamp from Crafts & Me called Hidden Treasures but I have only used a small part of the image - because her hair reminds me of Rachael's but my niece is not actually a mermaid so I cut off her tail lol!
Image was coloured with Promarkers, the dps are by Crate Paper.

Entering these challenges:
Allsorts - Free and easy February
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Red, white and pink 
Poodles Parlour - Anything
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs Birthday card
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Anything goes
Robyn’s Fetish - Square Cards
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Use Ribbon

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Fabulous Jenni I'm sure she'll love it. GILL X

happyscrapper said...

Beautiful card. I love all the different elements that was added. The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Robyn's Fetish and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at Robyn's Fetish

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Beautiful! I love your coloring!
Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Us Crazy!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining the Card Caravan!

Scrappycath said...

Beautiful card. That image looks like the photo you shared! Thanks for joining in at The Hybrid Chick. Our next Card Caravan is live now. Hope you come back to visit!

susan said...

Congratulations on being one of our TOP PICKS at the ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE! Thank you for displaying our badge and we hope to see you again soo.