Tuesday 28 February 2012

Wedding no 2

I thought I'd have a quieter week this week, the first of the monkeys were posted at the weekend and work was looking quite manageable with only one afternoon's overtime on top of my normal 17.5 hours so I expected to be able to relax a little and maybe start the next batch of monkeys but one of my poor colleagues has come down with shingles and suddenly I have another three shifts so not much time for crafting after all :o(

This is the second of the 4 wedding cards I made at the weekend (see last post), again I have left off any personalisation before showing this on my blog, I don't want the happy couple to come across it inadvertently! The image is from Meljens and the papers are First Edition from Trimcraft. The ribbon and lace were in my stash - I think the ribbon was actually part a Christmas gift. The sentiment again comes from an Inkadinkado set.

 

Entering it on these challenges: 
Crafty Bloggers Network - Spring time 
House of Gilli - Green 
Make it Monday - Always anything goes 
Nettie G's Digital Gems - Anything goes  
Squigglefly - Spring is in the air
There's Magic in the Air - Critter in the image
PanPastel UK Challenge - Use a ribbon
Hiding in my Craft Room - Bring on some spring

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely adorable image! Such a lovely wedding card and something a bit different! So glad I saw this at MIM!
Nat -x-

Nicki said...

Gorgeous wedding card - those paper are so pretty, and I love the cute image. Saw you at MiM.

Nicki, x

Holly Young said...

Such a beautiful and sweet card. I love your pins! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the papers and the image and those ribbons are beautiful. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Chrissy said...

Such a cute wedding card, love this image, gorgeous colours...


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Lovely wedding card, great reuse of the ribbon and the image is so cute!!
Thanks for joining us at HIMCR
Cheers Jennie

Sonia said...

Hello!
Wonderful creation! Love the image and the great colouring. Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
Sonia-Studio60

Angela said...

Well done on the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge win!
Ax

Celias said...

lovely wedding spring card xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for entering your beautiful card in our Showcase Challenge at Nettie G's Digital Gems Challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
NGDG DT Lead & Challenge Co-ordinator