Sunday 23 November 2008

Nose to the grinder

Have spent the last three days trying to rebuild my stock of stained glass ready for the next two weekends, Friday I made large fairies, yesterday small fairies and tree decorations and today thistles and more tree decorations. Had also to fit in a 16th birthday card for my middle child, Owen who's birthday is tomorrow, a congratulations card for a colleague (who upped and suddenly got married last week after 16 years together!), a birthday card for another colleague for next weekend and a few more Christmas cards to boost my stock. Can't show the birthday or congrats cards before I give them to the recipients so here is one of the Christmas cards.



I don't know what this Tilda image is called, I got it from someone selling stamped images on Ebay. Tilda was coloured with Pantone pens and Twinkling H2Os and I used some Stamp Art Confections (Enchantments) on Tilda's hood and sleeves.
Backing paper is Basic Grey Jack Frost, pearlised card from Southfield Stationers, also used Cuttlebug Christmas tree die, snowflake embossing folder and a Dovecraft Snowflake punch.

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, hope you well? What a lovely card, such a cute image. Soz but don't know this one's name. This is such a Christmassy card, lots of lovely textures and colours. Heidi xxx