Tuesday 21 April 2009

Trying something new




The title is maybe a bit misleading, you'll probably look at the card and think 'what is she on about??' actually what I mean is that I've tried using one of my own drawings as the image on this card. I was inspired, by 'Dotty' on Eastenders, to have a go at creating my own character to make into a rubber stamp or possibly for digital download and have done this card to see how the drawing stands up.
I'd be very interested to hear what you think of her, would you use her for a card, would you like to see more etc, etc?

7 comments:

June said...

Hi Jenni
As you know, i am not the best person to reply to this as i don't do these types of cards but i do love to see them and love to see the new characters and stamps that grace beautiful cards. Your character is certainly lovely and i love her eyes and hair ... she is sweet and well done on being talented enough to do this ... its got to be quite a difficult thing to do !!! Go Jenni !!!! I really think i would love to see you get these off the ground my friend.
Hugs June x

Carol Ann said...

Jenni I like this little lady she has a nice face and I like the way you have dressed her too. You clearly have a talent you should give it a go and see what else you can come up with to make a set.

Flippinpest said...

She is SO like Dotty on Eastenders, Jenni. Brilliant drawing, well done. I hope that she is a sweeter child tho ;-)

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Jenni
Fabulous image....very sweet....love the expression in the eyes and I think you could be onto a winner there...Hugs Kath xxxx

Siri Fjørtoft, kaBoks said...

Hi!

I love her :-) She is cute, but not too cute. She would probably work for cards both ment for kids and adults! I would definitly buy her :-)

I think the card looks great! Wonderful colours and flowers and image :-)

Siri

Siobhan Brignull said...

Jenni what a great job, there is no stopping you now, would love to see how you developed this image, and haha to getting out off bed and actually going to work, we do have people at work who have done this come in on saturday when they werent due in, how grrrr ing.

Julie said...

Jenni she's gorgeous. Well done.
Julie x