Saturday 4 April 2009

Two awards and a new job!





I received these two lovely awards this week from Sue - thanks so much, I was so pleased that you thought of me! I am supposed to pass them on to ten others but because it's been such a good week for me I've decided you all can have them!
Not only was it my birthday yesterday but this week I've won some gorgeous die cut dogs from Susie who is giving away some great die cuts to celebrate the opening of her new shop (see sidebar) on Monday the 6th., and I also won a little giveaway of a K&Co pad, Pink Pearls and ribbon from Steph who somehow had too much stash - how is that even possible?!
But the big news this week is that I have a new job..... I am going to be the Retail Development Manager for Southfield Stationers starting around the end of this month. I will be co-ordinating demos, working in the craft shop, developing the craft club and much more. I am hoping, amongst other things, to be starting a new challenge blog and will be looking for Design Team members when I get it up and running so watch this space for more news!
It's all very exciting and will be a big change for me.

9 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Well done Jenni your new job sounds amazing! (does a bus from Edin go there?)

It's sounds like you have had a pretty good week too x

clare said...

firstly congrats on your new job...nd all the best hun xx

secoundly congrats on your awards..you do deserve them hun..your creations and blog are both gorgeous xx

and i cant wait for your new challenge...ill be keeping my eye open for this one.

and congrats on your candy win x

hope your luck carry on and that you have a lovely weekend hugs clarexx

Sam said...

Congratulations on the new job Jenni - sounds fabulous.
Take care
Sam x

Siobhan Brignull said...

Jenni, what a great weekend, did you think to buy a lottery ticket, LOL!!!
Your new job sounds so much fun and I know you will be brilliant at it, well done.
Thanks for promarker links, had a good mooch and think I need to get a colourless blender, only have three colours, LOL. Off to Ally Pally in two weeks so saving up to buy lots and lots of stash, yee hah. Take care Siobhan :>}

June said...

Wow Jenni, So much fantastic news its hard to take it all in. Happy birthday firstly and a huge CONGRATS on all counts but especially the new job which sounds exciting. The new challenge blog sounds great too so do let me know when its starting.
I hope you have had a superb weekend
Hugs June xxx

hello gorgeous said...

:D congrats Jenni, some people's ideal job, I know you will get job satisfaction, it probably goes without saying!!

Well done xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Jenni,
Just popping by to congratulate you on the guest DT spot at D & D also your new job!! I order my parchment paper from Southfield Stationers! small world; love your blog you have some fab cards Sue xx

Julie said...

Hi Jenni,
Congratulations on the new job, it sounds fantastic. Well done on the GD position for D&D too. Sounds like you're going to be very busy.
Julie x

Anonymous said...

Just seen this. Congratulations on your new job, it sounds a dream. I saw a pic in creative cardmaking showing their tea/coffee room . Seems like I'll have to make a visit there. I mean a girl can always find room for something crafty???? Love your blog, I have neglected mine of late, which I feel bad about. Congrats on job again and hope you enjoy it. xx Doreen