Sunday 31 May 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 10

This fortnight's challenge on Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog set by Tracy is Blue and Brown. This is my Design Team entry, the image is Miss Anya 'Rain' which was very kindly given to me by one of Southfield's lovely customers - she lent her brand new stamps and let me make some images, thankyou so much Lorna - I love them!



I used background papers from Papermania, Basic Grey and Southfield, my new Martha Stewart border punch, Anita's ribbon and the sentiment is also by Papermania (from one of their new little £1.99 sets). Looking forward to seeing all your entries to this challenge.

8 comments:

June said...

Thats the most cute card ever Jenni. So beautifully made too. I hope you had a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs June xxx

Shelly said...

Hi! Congratulations on your DT position, I'm also new to SS DT! I love your card, one of my fave colour combos! Image is super and the little bird is just the cutest!
Shelly x

rozzyb said...

gorgeous card jennie
I love the image, its just so sweet
hugs rozzy xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, wow this is stunning! I am still waiting to get my hands on these little beauties, I just love them. Love the colours you have used. Hoping you are well and enjoying your new job? Heidi xx

Erin... said...

How cute is this card!!! Love that little birdie! Excited to have you on the SS team!!

Alex said...

Really cute card Jenni!! I love the papers and the image is adorable! Welcome to the Stamp Something Team, can't wait to work with you!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kim Dellow said...

Very pretty card, love the ickle bird in the corner, so cute. Kim

Lynn said...

Adorable card! Love the colors and the cute little bird.