Wednesday 20 May 2009

Sketch Saturday 26th May

It's been such a hectic week at work - I've spent loads of the company's money on new craft stock for the shop - such fun spending somebody else's money!! We're having a special event next week which I've been organising for the past 2 weeks since I started at Southfield - there will be demonstrations and Make & Takes going on over the 2 days, raffles, tombolas and lots of special offers and discounts, my head is spinning!

Anyway when I get home I need to go and spend a little while at my desk doing a bit of crafting to try to calm myself down a bit, so I've made a card this week for the Sketch Saturday challenge just because I liked this sketch so much,



this is the card -



The stamps are part of Clare Curd's Signature collection Doodle set from Papermania, the papers are also by Papermania.

4 comments:

LOUISE said...

Wow Jenni, what a lovely card. The Butterfly is gorgeous, and the card is just so lovely and fresh. Louise x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is W O W with capital letters! I love this, everything about it is beautiful! These CC stamps are my favs, so lovely. Wish I lived closer then I could come along to the open day, good luck with it, hugs Heidi xx

Kim said...

Jenni your work is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments...I greatly appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs~ Kim

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is really wonderful. I love the dimensiojn on it. The butterfly is gorgeous as are the flowers! Stunning!
Judy xx