Wednesday 23 June 2010

Couldn't resist!

When I saw the latest challenge at Creative Inspirations was a colour challenge and that my fave colour Turquoise was part of the combo along with Cream & Gold I really couldn't resist joining in! I also used the sketch from I love Promarkers to base my card on and here is the result.


I have used the scrumptious Summer Fairy Finna from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured her with my Promarkers adding a mix of glosssy accents and ultra fine glitter on her wings. My backing papers are from DCWV.
The card is also entered for:
Crafty Creations - Shine
A Spoonfull of Sugar - GoodLuck/Best Wishes

8 comments:

Cor* said...

Super Card Jenni! I too love those colors! Your rocked them!

Karen said...

Very nice too Jenni, love those colours, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jenni, the image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

cheryl said...

oh this is one super card,hun love the coulrs on this,hugs cheryl xxxx

Lorraine said...

Very, very pretty. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card Jenni - what a great image! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

katesacraftybugger said...

Lovely card , the colours are great .thanks for playing along at i ♥ Promarkers this week.

WeirdCat said...

Lovely colour choice, perfect for summer,
thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x