Saturday 19 November 2011

and another one...

...for the boys! I'm trying to top up my supply of boy cards so there will be a few more to come over the next week or two - this one I put together very quickly before starting work this morning - I had already coloured the Dustin Pike image and decided which papers to use so it didn't take too long to finish. The papers are Basic Grey - a mix from 2 6x6 pads - Lime Rickey and ...Oh dear I've forgotten the name of the other - will fill in the blank later!! ...., the sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.


Entering it for the following:
Crafty Purple Frog - Use Orange
Bearly Mine - One for the boys
Paperminutes - Children's Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown - Lot's Of Circles 
Paper Sundaes - Digital Images
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Birthday Card 
Basic Grey - Basic Grey Mix and Match

8 comments:

Kati said...

Oh I love your funny card. Just right for little boys. Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
hugs
mamapia

Feebsy said...

Great card, I really like the bright colours and the image is cute (but in a boyish way) and so beautifully coloured.

Feebsy
xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card..... sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at BMD this week…and good luck.....

Hugs
Judith

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

oh so cute!!! I love your happy bright papers and your image is too adorable! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Tuesday Throwdown. xxx Steph

Sue B said...

Aww love this Jenni - really sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love the bright papers and layout is fab!
Hope you have a great Monday!
Hugs Sue xx

lynne said...

That is a fab card. I really should have some boys cards made up too. That stamps is fab!
Just to let you know that my promarker storage is off ebay. It wasnt that expensive either. I love how you can see the colour names right away. No guessing with the lid spots!
Hugs,
Lynne xx

Jacqui P said...

Wow Fab card Jenni! perfect for a boy!! thankyou for joining us this time over at basic grey challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

tiggertastic said...

such a bright and fun make
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog *** I have candy on my blog **

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft