Friday 18 November 2011

It's a boy thing


One of my customers at last Saturday's craft fair pointed out - quite rightly- that the vast majority of my cards were girly ones so I'm on a drive to create some more cards suitable for boys and men. This is the first one I've managed this week - working too many overtime hours at the library, have to take them when I get them!
I have used a Kenny K image along with Basic Grey backing papers, Papermania cardstock, some punched circles, recycled buttons and some metallic fibres. The sentiment is from

Entering the following:
CCEE Stampers - 2 Diecuts or 2 Punches  
Sarah Hurley Challenges - Buttons  
Shelly's Images - Anything goes
Alota Rubber Stamps Dots 
Bearly Mine - One for the boys
Paperminutes - Children's Birthday
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything goes with a Digi  
Squigglefly - Happy Birthday

9 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Jenni! I love the image and the papers are perfect for boy. Gorgeous card!
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs Sue xx

Holly Young said...

Great job on making a boy card! I love that monkey paper you used in the background. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous boy card ... great job! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kary said...

Hi, your card is so fun!! Great masculine card!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Kati said...

Fantastic card. Love your motif. Thanks for showing one more for paperminutes.
hugs
mamapia

Biggan said...

Love the balance in your card! Lovely colors and details! Thanks for joining us at Alota Rubberstamp´s challenge!

Hugs
Birgit

Emma Williams said...

Really lovely card and I love the colours you've chosen.
Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.
Emma x

Mel said...

Stunning card!
I love the colours you've used and the funky image!
Fab creation for the button challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenges
Hugs Melly xx

Sandy said...

I think I have that monkey paper in my stash, Another fab boy's card, great image and beautifully coloured,
Sandy