Tuesday 22 November 2011

Ok so this is the last!

Of the boy cards at least - off to do something much more feminine now!! My elder son Owen has a birthday this week but is away on holiday in Egypt (yikes!!) at the moment and I need to make a card for him - was thinking of this one but as he sold his PS3 and games to partly fund the holiday I don't think this particular card will be suitable! The image is a fab Mo Manning one - just great for teen boys and I coloured it with my Letraset Tria markers for a change, I love the brush tip and will be investing in some of the new Flexmarkers as soon as I can afford some :o) The papers are Basic Grey again - they do masculine so well, and I've distressed the edges and doodled some faux stitching then added some embellishments - the cog shapes are die-cut,  finishing it off with a sentiment from Studio G.


Entering the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft - Teenage Boys
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Pile It On - Anything with a "P" (playing) 
Bloggers Challenge -  for the boys
Fabulous Friday - die cuts
Fun with Shapes & More - use something three times (brads)

19 comments:

ScrappyAndrea said...

A great card! I love the image!
Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
Hugs, Andrea

MagsB said...

I love the expression on his face! My son looks like that when playing on his X Box! A great boy's card! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love, Mags x

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Sorry messed that one up! I saw your fab card over at MIM so I'm posting from there instead of my blog. Just love this card, a great image and lovely colouring, I really like the addition of the cogs too, good luck in the challenge,
Sandy

You can view my card here

Heleen said...

What a fabulous card, I love the image! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

Hugs,
Heleen

Pauline said...

This is fab Jenni, what a cool image, and it's great teamed with these papers.

Stampalicious said...

WOW! I love this! very boyish looking, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Teresa Jaye said...

That's a cool image and you've colored it beautifully! Awesome boy card! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love all your masculine touches on this card - great for a teen! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Pile it On this week, Elizabeth (DT)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Came from MIM. You did a wonderful job on the layout, coloring, and overall presentation. TFS

Julie said...

A really great masculine birthday card. Thanks for joining us on the card caravan at The Hybrid Chick

Bettina L. said...

This is a perfect card for a boy. Love those TH embellishments and that faux stitching gives the card complete closure;) Your colouring is magnificent. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Karen said...

What a wonderful boy card hun! I love this so very much! Smiles.



Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.

Eli said...

wonderful card!
Very true theme! great job!
Eli Frosted Designs

Liza said...

A great card, just perfect for a teenager. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Jenni! Perfect image and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Mary J said...

Brilliant card, Jenni! Perfect for a teenager! Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

Mary J x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenni, what a fantastic card. I love the image and it is perfect for those "difficult" males lol! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft. Hugs, Denise x

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute Teen BD card, fab coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!