Monday 21 September 2009

DT card for Creative Inspiration

Had such a long day today - it was local holiday here but I had to work from 12 - 8.30 and it was really quiet at the library - most people thought we'd be on holiday too! Anyway I didn't have time this morning to post my Design Team card for Creative Inspirations and it was my challenge this week - a sketch!
Anyway here is the sketch followed by my card, the papers are from Southfield's new Christmas range and the felt snowflakes are from The Pier. The sentiment is part of a Stamps Happen Christmas stamp.



6 comments:

Neenie said...

Fabulous card, Jenni! Love that image and your layout and colours are grand.x :)

Flippinpest said...

Quiet day at work for me too Jenni!

Beautiful card..as always, love the papers and design..see you a week on Sunday!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Jenni, love the image, the colours and the little embellies
hugs Mandy xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Jenni! I love the image and the paper and those snowflakes are just beautiful. Wonderful colouring and design too. Hugs, Chris x

Ali Watson said...

This is brilliant love the image so cute.

stephanne said...

I had a lot of fun with this sketch, you can do a lot with it, I think. Your card is gorgeous, love the snowy scene you've created :)
Stephanne