Friday 25 September 2009

Stamp Something Challenge


This week's challenge concludes the month of Favourites at Stamp Something, it's the turn of Favourite Layout or Sketch. As I'm kind of in Christmas mode at the moment what with the arrival of all my own Christmas Stamps I decided to continue with that theme but I used an image from Pollycraft for this week's card, my backing papers are Basic Grey and DCWV.
I love the warm colours on this card and really enjoyed doing all the distressing which, I notice from all the blogs I've visited in the last few days, seems to be very popular at the moment!

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute Jenni! Love the papers, great colors! Super cute image. :)

Marcea said...

so cute - love these colours
-x-

stephanne said...

One cant help but do a little distressing, it sort of adds cohesion to different papers and makes things flow, so I think anyway. Great card and yummy papers. Your images are adorable!!Thanks for coming by and visiting my project this week.
Stephanne