Monday 28 September 2009

Thank goodness it's Monday!!!


I have been working at the library every day recently including Saturday and Sunday and have had very little time for playing. So I'm glad that it's Monday and I have the next few days without work and have time to catch up with some challenges and with my other crafts - stained glass and jewellery. I have quite a large stained glass order to fulfill so that will keep me busy for a few days but at least I'll be at home and able to sneak in the odd card here and there!

Today's card is for Carol's Sketch Fun challenge and I flipped the sketch so it also works for the Papercraft Weekly challenge, I've used papers from Kars, a sentiment from Pink Petticoat and of course the image is Magnolia, I received this one in an image swap so don't know what it's called I'm afraid.

4 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love how you flipped the sketch and I also like the embossed border around the image.

Warm regards, Renata

Carol said...

Know what you mean Jenni about not having much time for challenges... i've missed so many recently while i've been trying to set up my SU business!!
Thanks for joining my sketch challenge this time, your card is wonderful :)

Hugs
Carol x

Neenie said...

Beautiful card, Jenni! Good luck in your challenges.x :)

maxine said...

A lovely card Jenni