Friday 9 October 2009

Brown Somethings

The challenge this week for Stamp Something is 'Brown Somethings' so I got out a K&Co Recycled Earth Tones stack and found this great free digi image which I had printed out ready to colour up and thought it would work well with the colour scheme. The only trouble is I've completely forgotten where it came from. I thought I'd be able to find it again but I've been trawling around the internet for ages but can't find it. If anyone out there recognises it please let me know so I can add a credit :)

I've been told by Suzi (thanks again) that the fab sausage dog image came from Paula from Pollycraft. Thanks Paula I loved using your image.

4 comments:

BeccaRoo said...

Aww this is a cute card!!:)

Neenie said...

Such a cute card. I really love those K&Co papers and that dog is such a sweetie.x :)

maxine said...

This is a great card Jenni, the dog is so cute.

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Jenni, love your card. It's one of the freebies that Paula from Plollycrafts gives away every friday, I have all three of them, they are so cute. You have coloured it beautifully.
Hugs
Suzi xx