Monday 19 October 2009

Creative Inspirations


This week the challenge at Creative Inspirations is 'a special card or project with numbers on it'. My design team card is for a 21st, I covered some plain chipboard numbers with patterned paper from the Bloom & Grow collection and distressed the edges with an emery board. I used more Bloom & Grow for the backing and used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on some white card before glueing on my numbers. The sentiment is from Stampin Up and I used a nestability die to cut the shape, I then followed a weekend workshop from Passion for Promarkers to make the flower - I love this and will be using it again and again!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Stunning Jenni love tha colours.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Siobhan Brignull said...

hi Jenni, happy blogversary, think I missed mine, I tried that flower from promarkers too, love it but ended up a bit thick, so will have to go back and read it again, Siobhan