Thursday 2 December 2010

Fed up & Frustrated

With Saturday's Craft Fair cancelled, due to the arctic conditions here in Scotland, I'm so frustrated that all the crafty items I've spent weeks working on are going to be staying in boxes and not earning me any money to buy Christmas presents,  so if anybody out there has got any bright and practical ideas on how I can sell some of them over the next couple of weeks I'd be delighted to hear them!


Today's card uses on of my Christmas digi stamps Pogo - half price at the moment over at Cardmadfairy's Creations,  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added glitter on his earmuffs, the papers are from PaperArtsy and the snowflake stamp, which I heat embossed with holographic embossing powder, is from Stampin Up.

I'm entering this for the challenges over at:
Artful Inkables - Die cuts or punches
Digital Tuesday - Digi stamp and animals at Christmas (hope my penguin counts?)
Karber Weekly - Digi stamp & sparkle
Stamps R Us - Holiday cards
Crafty Pad - Snowflakes
Scrappy Frogs - Christmas
Woodware USA - Anything goes
Crafty Little Place - Anything goes
Scrap-Creations - Anything goes

13 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi jenni what a shame i cant imagine hw bad it must be in scotland, its bad enough here, the card however is fabulous, xxx

Lorraine said...

Great card and beautiful snowflake. So sorry to hear about your Craft Fayre being cancelled. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week and please join us for our 100th celebration next week.

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh I just love this little penguin! I hate it when you prepare so much for a craft fair and it falls through! I've been through that before. Good luck with everything! On the bright side...I wish I were there to play in the snow. I LOVE it!!!

Kerry
WoodwareUSA dT

Barbara said...

Your card is adorable. I am sorry that your craft fair was canceled. We too are in blizzard conditions. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad. Next week is our 100th challenge. I hope you will stop by to help us celebrate. We have so much fun planned.

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Sorry about the fair...hope you can find a way to sell them! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA Anything Goes Challenge!

mrsk06 said...

Hey jenni

Totally gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with The Crafty Pad this week! Sal xx

Bedecked Beads said...

The weather is awful, I am feeling the same Jenni :-(
Will keep in touch with you about next Sunday !

Liz McGuire, said...

Just thought I would pop by and say hello to my new Crafty Calendar teamie. Your cards are fabby so I have become a follower.

you could try etsy?

Liz x

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

So sorry to hear about the craft fair. Try Etsy and Ebay...you may sell more than you think.

Your card is truly inspiring. Love the wintry feel and that big beautiful snowflake! Beautiful...

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Basement Stamper said...

I'm sorry your craft fair was a bust and got canceled. I hope you are able to sell your items. I did one this weekend and there weren't any sales so I'm using mine for teacher's gifts. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.

Basement Stamper said...

I'm sorry, I forgot to even comment on your adorable card (that's what I get for watching t.v. while commenting). Super cute!

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card Jenni. I love those papers that you used and the image is so cute!
Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday. Hope you'll join in tomorrows challenge too!

Karen Howard said...

What a beautiful holiday card, thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us! Hugs, Karen