Friday 17 December 2010

Left it so late!

Time has really run away from me the last few weeks and I've left it to the last minute to make my own Christmas cards for posting tomorrow - the last day for second class post. Talk about cutting it fine! Well they really did have to be quick and simple to produce so I had a little browse around various galleries for some ideas and borrowed and simplified one from a gallery on Splitcoast Stampers to make this very easy but effective card. I managed to make 15 in around an hour and would have made another 15 if I hadn't exhausted my stock of white card!

 

Entering this for these challenges:
Fab n' funky - Quick & easy does it
Kaboodle Doodles - Clean & Simple
Penny's Paper Crafty - Christmas
Crafty Catz Weekly - Anything goes

6 comments:

heidy said...

Oh I love this!!!
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Heidy

Jill said...

Lovely baubles! Great Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you back for our next challenge. Jill

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jenni
Fabulous cards thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Courtney said...

Oh, what a great set of cards Jenni!! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Courtney~

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a fabulous set of Christmas cards! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Suzanne said...

Fab cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x