Sunday 12 December 2010

Happy Sunday

It's Sunday and I'm happy because our little world is becoming green again - yes the snow is melting fast :o) - and I've done my last craft fair for this year so, apart from a couple of orders I still have to complete, I can pack my things away and concentrate on Christmas for my own family.

 

Today's card is my DT card for Creative Inspirations and is just about the last of the Christmas cards I intend making, I will just finish off one I'm working on for tomorrow's Crafty Cardmakers challenge and hopefully no more! My image is one I won recently from Di's Digi Designs (see link on my sidebar) and the backing paper is from Kars.
Our theme this week is Anything goes Christmas and it is our final challenge for this year, we are lucky to have 2 great sponsors, Stamp & Create & Softpencil so pop on over and join in the holiday fun :o)

My card is entered for these challenges:
AiFactory - Holiday/Christmas
Digis with Attitude - Anything goes
Stamp Something - Anything digi
Ellephantastic - Christmas/winter
Catch the Bug - Winter Wonderland
Allsorts - Last minute Christmas
Tiffany Doodles - Christmas
Alphabet - G is for glitter

21 comments:

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is very cute - great color combo.

Tamara Morton said...

Such a cute card, love the little felt buttons on the side.

Thanks for joining us over on Ellephantastic. Please join us again in the New Year.. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs and Christmas Wishes
Tamara ~ DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, how sweet! Thank you for particpating in this week's Digi's With Attitude! Challenge!

Karen B. said...

Oh, he's so cute, and love the felt buttons too.

shaz earl said...

Very cute card thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge

Deb said...

Super cute image, love all the different dp you used. I'm excited to be on the Creative Inpsirations Team with you and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year
Debs
xxx

Anonymous said...

great card! I love your image and your DP is fab! thanks for entering the challenge this week at AIF and I hope we'll see you again!
-Tammy

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Jenni the image and those papers are stunning I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Autumn said...

This is so cute! What an adorable image and I love those fabric buttons, great touch!
xxAutumn

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely fun card Jenni, love the colours hugs Heidi xx

Helen Laurence said...

What a super card! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic.
Hugs
Helen & Elle DT
x x x

Viv said...

This is so cute! Love the colours you've used.
Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude!
Viv :)

paper fun said...

Oh, how sweet. Beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

Mari

Debs said...

Oh this is adorable and your colouring is amazing.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Rae Anne said...

What a sweet little image! Your coloring/shading is wonderful, and the little square buttons just seem more boyish and perfect for this card! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Winter Wonderland challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

racinggrandma61 said...

What a stunning card. Wow, wow, wow.

TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenges, and be sure to come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

Joy said...

what a cute cute card! thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT

jaine drake said...

Gorgeous project Jenni. I hope your world is still green. Ours is white white white. Pretty though.

Tammylee said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi's With Attitude! Hope to see you again!

Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!
http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

Tammylee

My Inkie Fingers said...

Very adorable! Perfect for this time of year =)

Thanks for playing along at AI Factory this week!

Cindy-Lynn (((Hugs)))

Michelle said...

Hi Jenni, beautiful card, love the papers. thanks for playing along with us at Ellephantastic. Have a lovely Christmas and hope to see you in the new year for our new monthly challenges!
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
xx