Wednesday 1 December 2010

A gift card holder

Our new challenge this week at Crafty Creations is to create a Gift Card Holder - not necessarily a Christmas one but we'd like to see fun and creative ways to jazz up a gift card present. Pop on over to the blog for some great ideas!

I found this Beanie Cap Gift Card Holder by Carolina Buchting on Splitcoast Stampers and had made one already to show my scrapbooking group a couple of weeks ago so decided to make another for this challenge - I think it's a great design and will definitely be using it again!

 




The papers I used are from Kars and the gorgeous rose is from Wild Orchid.

Entering this for the challenges at:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Christmas but no cards
Corrosive - Something that moves
Daring Cardmakers - Spots & stripes
Paper Romance - Add a tag
Our Creative Corner - Tag, you're it
Little Papershop - Funky Edge
Cardvaarks - Gift card or money holder
Kaboodle Doodles - Tag, you're it

16 comments:

craftyb said...

wow Jenni...this is soooo novel and fun!! Very creative of you to make this shape! bx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Jenni!! I love this idea, it's adorable!!
smiles,Deena

Krystle C. said...

This is so cute! I'm really loving the ideas I'm seeing from this contest - always great to have a way to spice up gift cards.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Jenni

What a lovely creation - really cute and I love those papers.... Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck

Tina
X

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, really love your take on the challenge, so unusual. Great shape, papers and colours. Thanks again for asking me to be the GDT, am so chuffed! hugs Heidi xx

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Lynda said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Jenni!!! Oh this is such an amazing design! I love it - so unique!
hugs
M

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

What a lovely creation :)thanks for joining the Paper Romance Challenge.
hugs Ria

papertrails leaver said...

total cuteness this is! I may have to make one myself!

**Farrah** said...

Wow Jenni! I love this!
This is the first time I've seen this clever design and you made it look so great! Lovely colours and I like the way you jazzed it up by adding a little tag inside!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Shirley said...

Wow! Jenny I just love this tag/card holder holder. It looks so neatly made and I love the colours. It makes a perfect holder for all sorts of gift cards for all occasions. I have printed off the instructions and I cannot wait to make one of these cute holders.
Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Kaboodledoodles and we hope you will return for our next challenge.
Shirley

Judy Rozema said...

Jenni, this is so unique and pretty! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Paper Romance!

Claire Phillips said...

Jenni this is such a clever idea and a fab shape - so creative - love it! Cheers Claire x

Jill said...

Wow wow wow! What a fantastic gift tag, really love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

shelly said...

jenni this is just adorable.