Friday 18 February 2011

Cardmadfairy's Digi Days

Today is the start of the second challenge at my new blog Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and the theme this week is Distress it.  Sketching Stamper is sponsoring this week's challenge so if you'd like an opportunity to win 6 of Chris's fabulous images pop over and take part now.

I have used my newest digi stamp Sara for my dt card, the image has been coloured with Promarkers and Prismacolour pencils, I then used Distress Inks around the edges of the cardstock. I made a flower using punched circles from an old book which I also coloured with Distress Inks and sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I crumpled the circles while they were wet and dried them with a heat gun before adding a brad to the centre. I also spritzed the image with a glimmer mist to give it a bit of sparkle.



I'm entering my card in a few other challenges:
Creative Cottage - fabulous florals / lots of flowers
Fab 'n' Funky - make your own embellishment
Forgotten Scraps - Spring or flowers
Little Red Wagon - use mist
Simon Says Stamp - make your own embellishment
Stampin' Royalty - mark it up / use markers
My Time To Craft - circles

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card

lalkygirl said...

stunning card jenni,this image is gorgeous and you have coloured her beautifully,stunning flower too
tracey x

Merry said...

Wonderful card Jenni...terrific image and love that flower you have created.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing this with us at Stamping Royalty this week
Gardenia

Mandi said...

Very different card, love the flower
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Cottage
mandi x

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card! Love the misted flower! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Chrissie said...

Lovely colouring!
Thanks so much for joining our Circles challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Debbie said...

Love the flowing hair of this image, which I must say you colored magnificently..

Hugs
NY Debbie

andrea said...

gorgeous card,beautiful image and detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Sharon said...

What a pretty card. Love the flower.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again next time.
Hugs Sharon x

Avril Tanner said...

absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Just dropping by to check out your great card! Thanks for playing along in the "Spring or Flowers" challenge at Forgotten Scraps. ;D