Wednesday 9 February 2011

Crafty Creations 105 - Three little words

Today's new challenge at Crafty Creations is Three Little Words - we just want you to use three words on your project - easy!! Our sponsor this time is Glitterbabe's Digis and she's offered 2 digi designs from her brand new store:


Well the obvious three little words - especially at this time of year - would be I love you but I've been making so many Valentine's cards with hearts and love recently I wanted to do something a little different - love is still involved but maybe a little more subtly!

The stamp this image is part of is a long time favourite of mine Falling Softly from Stamps Happen.  It is a really big stamp and when I've used it in the past I've stamped the whole image but this time I wanted to do it differently so I cut out the pixie (I think that's what she is anyway) and mounted her on a dark background - I'm really pleased with how it has turned out. Hope you like it too.


I'm entering my card for these challenges:
Cards & Things - COLOUR purple, blue, green
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Magical Mondays - FANTASY and Love
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Bling Bling
Stampin With The Dragon - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin - Spring Flowers
Pear Tree - Free for all
Paper Play - Stamp it out


16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous, I love the image and the gorgeous colour of this.xxx

sammi said...

Oh my goodness, the image is adorable! Love this card! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Craft Your Passion in our "anything goes" challenge. Good Luck!

Sheila said...

Ah Jenny, she is so cute - reminds me of my daughter many years ago on a trampoline so made me giggle here!! Stunning card! Sheila:)X

Céline said...

cutie card, love the image
thanks for playing with us at Paperplay this week
Hugs
céline

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the coloured image and the flowers used.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday

Jayne xx

downrightcrafty said...

Fabulous Creation just love it thanks for sharing it with us at Stampin with the Dragon
Hugs Kate x

Karla said...

Love the colours, they make it look magical. Good luck at PTD this week x

Tami said...

What a cute little card thanks for playing at Aly's.

Lou Mac said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colours and that butterfly is stunning!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Free For All' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Fiona said...

wow this is fab...lovely image and those flowers are amazing!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi

Vicky said...

A fabulous card I love the image.
Thankyou for joining us girlies at Sweet Stampin Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love what you did. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs.
Hugs,
Beth

An Occasional Genius said...

What a fabulous image! I really love the colours, they give a lovely ethereal feel. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Marion said...

Lovely card and what a fabulous image. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays.

Krista said...

Great job ! Thanks for playing along with C&T !

Distressed Miss said...

Such a beautifully whimsical card and a fab colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
Hugs
Clare
x