Friday 4 February 2011

Today's the day!

Today sees the launch of my new challenge blog Cardmadfairy's Digi Days challenge and we are starting with a popular theme at the moment - Romance.

I have used one of my newly released images, Love Mug, and made a tea bag holder to mount it on - (there really is a teabag inside), the image was coloured with Promarkers then cut out and stuck on with foam pads. The scalloped and plain circles were cut with Nestability dies and the edges inked to make them stand out from the backing paper a bit more. Designer papers are K&Co and the ribbon came from Dotcom gift shop. The tag on the teabag was cut with a Stampin Up punch and the little teapot and the sentiment stamps are both also from Stampin Up.

New images available from the Digi Stamp Shop on  the Cardmadfairy's Digi Days blog.

I hope you like my card and will pop over to check out the new challenge and see the great work my design team have made with the new images :o)



I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Creative Craft World - Love
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Hearts a flutter
Scrapbook Sisters - Red, red, red
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the air
Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything goes
Sliekjes Card Challenges - Love

11 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

great card ,fab idea -thanks for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week -Kate

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarekrs.
xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely and such gorgeous papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous Jenni! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

Courtney~

MiniOwner said...

Just lovely! Thanks for taking up our love challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Choccy said...

A beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for Lous' Love challenge

Choccy x

Julye said...

Clecver idea and cute card too, thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's and good luck.

Saskia Pullen said...

Nice card for the Sliekjes card challenge!

Thx for playing along!

Saskia

Anonymous said...

Thank You for joining us at Sliekjes Card Challenge and good luck in the draw too xx